MAC Unfix

Технические вопросы по UTM 5.0
Ответить
nelim

MAC Unfix

Сообщение nelim »

We use NETUP UTM5

I'm trying to implement mac unfixing from web interface, but i'm having some problems.

If you fix or unfix allowed_cid from UTM admin panel.. everything works fine, but when i unfix manualy a given user in UTM5.dialup_service_links.allowed_cid with mysql query, then kill -HUP utm5_core, in admin panel data seems to be fine.. user is unlocked to login with every MAC, but user still cant log in.. if i fix and unfix it from admin panel.. user logs with no problem..

There is no such user and MAC in UTM5.ip_groups..

Can anyone help me.. where to change data to unfix a given user allowed_cid?

JAO

Сообщение JAO »

No idea, can only make permanent unlock - .* to allowed_cid.

nelim

Сообщение nelim »

JAO писал(а):No idea, can only make permanent unlock - .* to allowed_cid.
What you mean?

Our clients use pppoe , when they authorize themselves to the radius (UTM5) and MAC is set via admin panel, there is no problem.. i found that mac is added in dialup_service_links under field allowed_cid for every client.. clients with no mac in this field are allowed to login from every computer.

If i unlock from admin panel.. there is no problem.. allowed_cid field is cleared and client logs on.. but if i clear the field manualy.. and kill -HUP utm5_core.. client cant log in..

Do you know something else that admin panel is doing to unfix client , so he can log from anywhere?

Thanks in advance

P.S.
Sorry for my English, i'm from Bulgaria

chepuha

Сообщение chepuha »

For that purpose use console urfa-client at cost of 1500$ it give greate automatization possibility.
Don't use -HUP method UTM% still raw. After some experements about utm5_core interaction after SIGHUP i decide don't ever use it.

nelim

Сообщение nelim »

chepuha писал(а):For that purpose use console urfa-client at cost of 1500$ it give greate automatization possibility.
Don't use -HUP method UTM% still raw. After some experements about utm5_core interaction after SIGHUP i decide don't ever use it.
do you mean utm5_console_user ?

nelim

Сообщение nelim »

nelim писал(а):
chepuha писал(а):For that purpose use console urfa-client at cost of 1500$ it give greate automatization possibility.
do you mean utm5_console_user ?
Ahh, i see.. utm5_urfaclient.. i don't have this in utm5/bin..
i have some libraries
iburfa-card.la liburfa-graph.la liburfa-ldap.la liburfa-std.la liburfa-utils.la and license for liburfa but no urfaclient

Ok, thanks anyway

Ответить